The President-elect of the Republic of Ghana, H.E Nana Akufo-Addo has appointed a transition team to overlook the transition from the previous administration to the new one.
This is in consonance with the Presidential (Transition) Act, 2012, (Act 845).
Below is the list of personalities named for thee transition team. The announcement of the transition team comes barely 24 hours after the electoral commission of Ghana declared him the President of Ghana after thee 2020 General elections.
The15-member team includes:
1. Hon. Akosua Frema Osei-Opare (Chief of Staff at the Office of the President) — Chairperson
2. Hon. Yaw Osafo Maafo (Senior Minister) — Member
3. Gloria Akuffo (Attorney General) — Member
4. Ken Ofori-Atta (Minister for Finance) — Member
5. Hon. Ambrose Dery (Minister for Interior) — Member
6. Hon. Dominic Nitiwul (Minister for Defence) — Member
7. Hon. Shirley Ayorkor Botchway (Minister for Foreign Affairs) — Member
8. Hon. Hajia Alima Mahama (Minister for Local Gov’t and Rural Dev’t) — Member
9. Hon. Albert Kan Dapaah (Minister for National Security) — Member
10. Nana Dwamena (Head of the Civil Service) — Member
11. Hon. Dr. Nana Ato Arthur (Head of the Local Government Service) — Member
12. Dr. Janet Ampadu Fofie (Chair of the Public Services Commission) — Member
13. Mrs. Mercy Debrah (Secretary to the Cabinet) — Member
14. Mr. Joshua Kyeremeh (National Security Co-ordinator) — Member
15. Mr. Henry Wood (Ag. Chief Director, Office of the President) — MemberFollow @scoopyvibes